Fusion PvM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Meeting 6/4/2015

5 posters

Go down

Clan Meeting 6/4/2015 Empty Clan Meeting 6/4/2015

Post by MeetMyArrow Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:51 am

Last night we had a clan meeting in TeamSpeak and we had a great turn out (23-25 people) Which is awesome, thank you guys for attending. I understand some of you guys couldn't make it, so I'm going to post what we covered here. I may not cover everything, so if I missed something, please let me or @hippiewhoosh know and we'll get it edited Smile

First off, Thank you to the following CLAN Admins:
-EisNoctis
-S0n 0f Light (son 0f light)
-Toaad
-ImNotBobRoss

We have also dedicated a few other Admins.
TeamSpeak Admin - ImNotBobRoss
Forum Manager - HippieWhoosh

What this means is, if you have a question, ask one of these guys before you come to any of the leaders.

1.) Admins
- We recently promoted some players who we believed are good persons who represent the leaders and FusionPvM. They are the people you need to go to first if you have any sort of questions or problems. If you feel they didn't help you, then you may ask a leader for them to add you and discuss it then. But please RESPECT their authority. *power abuse will not be a problem I can promise you that*.

2.) Clan Rules
-ABSOLUTLEY NO STAKING TALK. If I see anyone talking about staking, you'll get 1 warning. Second time you do it, you're being kicked. No explanation needed. We have had way too many people lose their banks over staking.
-This is NOT a PK clan. I love going group pking as much as the next guy, but our main focus is PvM. Afterall, this is FUSION PvM. If you want to go PKing, you may say it once in the clan chat like, "going PKing, PM Me if interested". But no spamming it. PLEASE keep all pking requests to Private Chats.
- IN ORDER TO BE APART OF THIS CLAN, YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP ON THIS WEBSITE. All they have to do is sign up, and make an introduction post and then they can leave.
------------The forums are our best way to communicate information. IF people have questions, this is the best palce to go. Please encourage forum use.

3.)TeamSpeak Rules
-You must use your ingame name on TeamSpeak. AS there is no confusion.
-Please act mature, I understand there are some younger kids in this clan, which I think is great. But please act mature. I don't want to hear any screaming or weird topics being talked about. (please help enforce this)
-USE THE RIGHT CHANNEL. If you're doing Bandos, I better not see you in the Fusion PvM Lobby chat. If there is already a group doing bandos in that chat, ask a server admin or BobRoss to make you a temporary subchannel.

4.) Spamming
-No Useless spamming. If you're looking for a group, I don't need to see "Bandos +1" 5 times. SAy it once every couple minute.
- I understand you're excited to get a nice drop. Spam it up. That's awesome, show your excitement and show it off. But don't go overboard.
-NO FALSE DROP SPAM. If you say you got a vissy at drags, but didn't, you'll get kicked.

Other Clan Notes:
-There has been a lot of fighting in the CC over the past week. KNOCK IT OFF. Just because someone disagrees with your opinion, doesn't mean they're wrong. Be the bigger man and just knock it off or take it to PM. The Admins will pay attention to this and monitor who is being the mature one (for future rank ups).

CLAN OBJECTIVE:
From day one, this whole point of this clan, was to encourage lower to mid levels to go bossing. (95 is still the minimum), and we have had a lot of people go bossing with the same group over and over again (I'm a culprit of that). So PLEASE try to take new people that you're not used to going with. IT's the best way to grow as a community. It's also a great way to get new members into bossing.

I believe that is all Smile

Thank you for all those who have donated as well, it has helped tremendously with paying for teamspeak.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone in this clan for helping it grow like crazy over the past month. We couldn't do it without you all <3

Thanks!
MeetMyArrow
PvM Profile
iCorpNaked

Last edited by MeetMyArrow on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeetMyArrow
MeetMyArrow
Admin

https://fusionpvm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan Meeting 6/4/2015 Empty Re: Clan Meeting 6/4/2015

Post by HippieWhoosh Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Very well put Arrow, any questions you are welcome to ask me directly, I will always have my doors open to everyone. I will answer your questions the best I can and if I can't I will ask the other admins/leaders. THANK YOU ALL. stay awesome!
HippieWhoosh
HippieWhoosh

Back to top Go down

Post by EisNoctis Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:44 am

I would add who the Admins are, their rank symbol in the CC, etc. Saying 'Admins' without names doesn't give them any information on who to go to. :p
EisNoctis
EisNoctis

Back to top Go down

Post by PapaJukebox Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:13 am

Great post and good job addressing issues in the clan, keep up the great work guys. You'll have a top clan in no time and I'll be glad to tag along for the ride!
PapaJukebox
PapaJukebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Of Light Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Good to see it posted so nobody can say they couldn't make it to the meeting and be ignorant about anything Smile
Son Of Light
Son Of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieWhoosh Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Exactly son, now there are zero excuses Smile
HippieWhoosh
HippieWhoosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content